Here is Black Pink Lisa’s profile and facts.
She was born in Bangkok, Thailand.
She speaks 4 different languages and plays the ukulele.
She’s known to cheat at board games.
Here’s all the info we have on Black Pink’s Lisa right now, but we’ll be sure to update her profile as soon as we get more information.
You can repost all of the information here on your Tumblr or blog, but, credit back to this post URL
Black Pink Lisa’s Biography, Profile, Biodata, and Facts:
- Stage Name: Lisa.
- Real Name: Lalisa Manoban (ลลิสา มโนบาล) / Pranpriya Manoban (ปราณปริยา มโนบาล)
- English Name: Lisa
- Nickname: LaLi Con Artist (because she cheats at board games), Lalice, Laliz, Pokpak.
- Position: Main dancer, lead rapper, sub-vocalist, and maknae of Black Pink.
- Born: March 27th, 1997.
- Hometown: Bangkok, Thailand
- Nationality: Thai.
- Ethnicity: Thai..
- Languages: English, Korean, Japanese, Thai.
- Family: Father, step-father, mother.
- How old is Lisa? 21 years old.
- Astrological Zodiac Sign: Aries.
- Chinese Zodiac Sign: Ox.
- Height: 167cm or 5 feet 6 inches.
- Weight: 46kg or 101 pounds.
- Blood Type: O.
- Label: YG Entertainment.
- Favorite Foods: French fries, Gamjatang (spicy pork spine soup), sweet drinks.
- Favorite Hobbies: Playing the ukulele, photography, sleeping.
- Favorite TV shows: .
- Favorite Song: .
- Favorite Color:
- Favorite Celebrities: GOT7’s BamBam, and CLC’s Sorn.
- Favorite type of guy/Ideal type: She said she likes older guys, who can take good care of her. Also she likes kindhearted men, who can cook and who have a lifestyle that fits hers.
Black Pink Lisa’s Miscellaneous Facts:
- Lisa was born in Bangkok, Thailand.
- Lisa is an only child, according to SBS Cultwo Show (July 6 2017).
- Lisa had a stepfather whose a top certified Swiss chef in Thailand. Her stepfather’s name is Marco Brueschweiler.
- Formerly, her name was Pranpriya and her friends called her by the nickname Pockpack. It was changed to Lalisa after a fortune telling. (Lalisa means the one who is praised.)
- She’s childhood friends with GOT7′s Bambam as they were both part of the dance crew We Zaa Cool.
- She was the only person accepted to YG in the YG Audition in Thailand 2010.
- She trained for 5 years 3 months (2011 April).
- She became a trainee during middle school and lived in Korea since.
- According to all members and staff Lisa is the most different onstage vs off stage.
- Members said she’s really playful and mischievous off stage.
- She was voted as the best at aegyo in Blackpink by all members.
- Lisa is referred to as the “Thailand Princess” in her birthplace.
- She acted in NONA9ON CF (2014 and 2015)
- Lisa also acted in NONA9ON CF for 2016 and 2017.
- She appeared in BIG BANG Taeyang’s ‘Ringa Linga’ MV.
- Lisa loves make-up a lot (revealed on Get It Beauty).
- Lisa is a Buddhist.
- According to Parris Goebel, Lisa is the kind of dancer who isn’t made, but the kind who is naturally blessed.
- Lisa loves to sleep.
- She loves photography and taking pictures. She often takes pics of the other members.
- Lisa has been friends with Bambam for 12 years.
- Lisa’s also friends with CLC’s Sorn.
- She wants to participate to the dancing show ‘Hit the Stage’ because she thinks that show is for Main Dancers like her (According from Lisa at Interview in Japan).
- Lisa and Rose are the first K-Pop girl group members to reach 1 million ‘likes’ on Instagram.
- Lisa ranked 15th on The 100 Most Beautiful Faces Of 2017
That’s all we have for Black Pink’s Lisa right now, but we’ll update as soon as we learn more!
If you know anymore, please leave a comment down below.
Again, if you want to use the information in this post, please credit/link back to this URL. Thank you!
Related: Black Pink’s Official Instagram