BTS’ Jungkook is the main vocalist, lead dancer, and maknae of Bangtan Boys.
He lives and breathes music, aspiring the be the best vocalist he can be, and hoping to someday be as good as composing music as his fellow members.
He’s the energetic, and sometimes rebellious, maknae that we all love.
Here’s all the info we have on BTS’ Jungkook right now, but we’ll be sure to update his profile as soon as we get more information.
You can repost all of the information here on your Tumblr or blog, but, credit back to this post URL
BTS’ Jungkook Biography, Profile, Biodata, and Facts:
- Stage Name: Jungkook.
- Real Name: Jeon Jeong-guk.
- Nickname: Jeon Jungkookie, kookie, Nochu, Golden Maknae.
- Position: Main vocalist, center, lead dancer, and maknae.
- Born: September 1st, 1997
- Hometown: Busan, South Korea.
- Nationality: Korean.
- Ethnicity: Korean.
- Languages: Korean, Japanese, and some English.
- Family: Father, mother, older brother.
- How old is Jungkook? 20 years old.
- Astrological Zodiac Sign: Virgo.
- Chinese Zodiac Sign: Ox.
- Height: 178cm or 5 feet 10 inches.
- Weight: 70kg or 154 pounds.
- Blood Type: A.
- Education: Seoul School of Performing Arts.
- Label: BigHit Entertainment.
- Favorite Foods: Anything made with flour. He loves carby foods like pizza. Pork soup rice, sashimi, sea eel.
- Favorite Hobbies: Drawing, playing video games, watching movies and anime, reading comic books, and playing soccer.
- Favorite Number: 1.
- Favorite Color: Yellow, but he also likes Red, Black, and White.
- Favorite Celebrities: G-Dragon, GOT7’s Bambam and Yugyeom. Seventeen’s DK and Mingyu. NCT’s Jaehyun. Macklemore. Supreme Team.
- Favorite type of girl/Ideal type: A girl that is shorter than him. Someone who is a good cook, is kind, and has pretty legs. He also wants a girl who is a good singer.
- He has a public Spotify playlist named: Jungkook: I am listening to it right now.
- He has Rhinitis, also known as Hay Fever. So he constantly has a runny nose and the sniffles.
- He said that if he was a girl, he’d date Jin.
- He’s a really good chef.
- He loves buying shoes and buying makeup.
- Thanks to his rock-paper-scissor skills, he was able to secure himself a single room in the BTS dorm.
- His room, however, is the messiest out of all of the members.
- He wiggles his fingers a lot out of habit.
- He is a black belt in Taekwondo.
- He hates bugs.
- He also hates flavorless foods.
- And studying, but I mean who really likes studying…
- He first learned how to dance B-boy style in the 7th grade when he joined a B-Boy club with his friends and fellow classmates.
- He wants to own a restaurant in the future. One that specializes in duck meat.
- He also wants to be a tattoo artist.
- He participated in a Superstar K auditions when he was in middle school. He performed IU’s song “Lost Child”, but was eliminated. Luckily for him, he was offered to join 8 different entertainment agencies that same day. It’s good some people know how to spot talent.
- Also the PD of Superstar K2 said that he had no emotions while dancing, so Jungkook went to America to learn how to dance better.
- He specialized in urban style dancing, female style dancing, etc etc from famous choreographers in America.
- He auditioned yet again for Superstar K3, where BigHit Entertainment extended him an offer.
- He ultimately decided to join BigHit Entertainment because he listened to Rap Monster’s rap.
- When he was a child, he dreamed of being a professional badminton player.
- His dreams changed when he listened to G-Dragon’s music.
- His favorite super hero is Iron Man.
- When Jungkook swears, he can’t help but smile.
- He has a dog named Cloud.
- He worries about his dog a lot because his parents work and his brother is away, so his dog is always alone.
- He has a huge collection of bluetooth speakers. He can’t stop buying them.
- He didn’t start working out until he saw Taeyang and Jay Park’s bodies.
- His ideal date would be walking alongside his date at night on the beach.
- He has a great memory.
- He can’t really say no to people. He’s very uncomfortable doing so.
- He doesn’t like sharing his clothes.
- He also washes his clothes separately from the other members.
- He makes fun of the other members that are shorter than him.
- Although he’s the maknae of the group, he tends to talk back to his hyungs.
- His older brother’s name is Jung Hyun.
- His all-time favorite song is “See Through” by Zion T ft. Primary.
- He has a satoori accent and he’s proud of it.
- To make sure he has great live vocals, he exercises while singing.
- He cried once because he performed a song horribly live. He went to the practice room and cried.
- He confides in Rap Monster a lot. Rap Monster knows when something is wrong with Jungkook, so Jungkook will talk things out with RM and RM will offer him advice.
- If he were to have any super power in the world, it’d be the power to speak to animals.
- When he moved from Busan to Seoul, he had a tough time making friends. Because he was shy, he couldn’t really open up to people, so he was very lonely.
- He really wants to master composing. He wants to be like to create beautiful music like his fellow members.
- He would love to have a duet with IU.
- Justin Bieber inspired him to learn how to play the guitar.
- Jungkook borrows his fellow members’ underwear a lot.
- He used to have pet crawfish. He took care of them for a long time, but then he accidentally left them out in the sun too long and they died.
- He is very proud of his looks.
- He’s especially proud of his thighs and his lips.
That’s all we have for BTS’ Jungkook right now, but we’ll update as soon as we learn more!
If you know anymore, please leave a comment down below.
Again, if you want to use the information in this post, please credit/link back to this URL. Thank you!