BTS’ Jungkook has just released a new video in his Golden Closet Films‘ saga and it’s amazing.
It’s incredibly well-done.
We didn’t know Jungkook was such an amazing videographer.
The video is titled, “G.C.F in USA” and it documents BTS behind-the-scenes during their adventures in America.
There’s footage of:
- The boys at the Billboard Music Awards
- The boys at The Late Late Show With James Corden
- The boys at The Ellen DeGeneres Show
- The boys meeting up with Zedd.
- The boys goofing around during their downtime.
- The boys threatening harm against Jungkook if he keeps recording.
- And the boys just enjoying their time dominating the United States.
We really have to give it to Jungkook though for his video.
It really does look professionally made.
His song choice was inspired as well.
He chose to use “When We Were Young” by “Lost Kings ft. Norma Jean Martine” for the video, and thanks to the BTS effect, that song is now topping charts everywhere!
Here’s the link if you want to stream it on Spotify.
Without further ado, check out Jungkook’s video, “G.C.F in America”.