BTS’ Rap Monster is the leader and main rapper of Bangtan Boys.
He has been creating music his entire life.
He is very smart and was a great student in high school.
When he debuted, his dream was to become a rich rapper within 10 years. It looks like he’s already living his dream.
Here’s all the info we have on BTS’ RM right now, but we’ll be sure to update his profile as soon as we get more information.
You can repost all of the information here on your Tumblr or blog, but, credit back to this post URL
BTS’ Rap Monster Biography, Profile, Biodata, and Facts:
- Stage Name: Rap Monster (But he’s now changed it to RM).
- Real Name: Kim Nam Joon.
- Nickname: Rap mon. Leader Mon. God of Destruction. Destroyer (because he destroys everything he touches. i.e sunglasses), Dance Prodigy.
- Position: Leader, Main rapper.
- Born: September 12th, 1994.
- Hometown: Ilsan, Gyeonggi-d, South Korea.
- Nationality: Korean.
- Ethnicity: Korean.
- Languages: Korean, English.
- Family: Father, mother, younger sister.
- How old is Rap Monster? 23 years old.
- Astrological Zodiac Sign: Virgo.
- Chinese Zodiac Sign: Dog.
- Height: 181cm or 5 feet 11 inches.
- Weight: 67kg or 147 pounds.
- Blood Type: A.
- Education: Apgujeong High School, and Global Cyber University.
- Label: BigHit Entertainment.
- Favorite Foods: Any type of meat. Also Kalguksu.
- Favorite Hobbies: Surfing the web, listening to music, creating music, playing basketball, playing soccer.
- Favorite Number: 1.
- Favorite Color: Black.
- Favorite Celebrities: Kanye West, A$AP Rocky, Eminem, Epik High, NAS, Dynamic Duo.
- Favorite type of girl/Ideal type: Sexy, really smart. Someone with pale skin. Feminine. Someone who is thoughtful and also confident. Someone who looks good in very simple clothes, like a white T-shirt and jeans.
- He is roommates with V.
- He says that if he were to date a member, it’d be J-Hope because he is like the mother of the dorm.
- BTS originally had a completely different line-up than what they are right now, but there were constant member changes. Rap Monster is the only member remaining from the original 2010 line-up.
- He supports LGBT rights.
- He has a very playful and relaxed personality.
- He lived/studied in New Zealand for half a year.
- He taught himself English and speaks it fluently.
- He has a public Spotify playlist called RM’s Heavy Rotations. Check it out here.
- Before debuting, he was an underground rapper. He even had a collaboration with Block B’s Zico.
- He said he would never introduce his sister to the other members.
- He has an IQ of 148. When he took the high school entrance exams, he scored in the top 1% in the nation.
- He always had musical aspirations. In high school, he wrote many lyrics in his notebook. He has also composed over 100+ songs so far in his life.
- He loves clothing and fashion.
- In 10 years, he wants to be a really rich rapper. It looks like that dream has already happened.
- He wants to form a duo-unit with Jungkook.
- He never wants to form a duo-unit with Jimin.
- He’s good friends with GOT7’s Jackson.
- He’s also good friends with BTOB’s Ilhoon. The two were part of the same club in high school; The Design Club.
- His ideal date would be an ordinary college date. Where he and his date would see a movie, have dinner, go for a walk. Something very normal.
- He keeps a Pokeball on his bed. He received it from a fan at a fansign event.
- The members say he gets hurt easily.
- He wrote a diss track with an ex-member of BTS, Jung Hunchul. The track dissed Brave Brothers and YG Entertainment, and was called “Hook”.
- He loves clear weather.
- He reads lots of books to build up his vocabulary. That’s why he is able to write such amazing lyrics.
- When he goes on his “The Destroyer” phase and breaks things he touches, Suga ends up being the member fixing his things.
- He says that J-Hope is good at fixing his bad habits and moods. J-Hope is like water to his fire.
- J-Hope also makes sure that Rap Monster keeps his living area clean.
- He is considered the grandfather of the group.
- He sings loudly at night time. The members were too scared to say anything about it.
- He keeps a diary and writes in it every day.
- His motto is, “This is also going to pass.”.
- He cried after BTS’ debut showcase.
- He wants to write songs with the person he loves.
- Rap Monster started writing music as an escape from all of life’s stress. If he was feeling stressed or sad, he’d rap to make everything okay.
- When he’s feeling like he’s in a rut, he’ll browse the internet or go to a cafe to find inspiration.
- In their dorm, each BTS is in charge of a chore. Rap Monster’s chore is sweeping the floor.
- When he’s karaoke’ing, his favorite song to sing is “Ddaeng Daeng Daeng” by “Supreme Team”.
- Before becoming a celebrity, Rap Monster was actually studying Engineering in school.
- He and V are the “mountains” of the group because of how much they eat.
- V said that Rap Monster’s studying style is really amazing. It’s hard to keep up with him when they’re studying.
That’s all we have for BTS’ Rap Monster right now, but we’ll update as soon as we learn more!
If you know anymore, please leave a comment down below.
Again, if you want to use the information in this post, please credit/link back to this URL. Thank you!