BTS’ Suga is a lead rapper of Bangtan Boys.
He’s a straightforward person, but also very sweet.
He values his alone time and works best in seclusion.
Here’s all the info we have on BTS’ Suga right now, but we’ll be sure to update his profile as soon as we get more information.
You can repost all of the information here on your Tumblr or blog, but, credit back to this post URL.
BTS’ Suga Biography, Profile, Biodata, and Facts:
- Stage Name: Suga.
- Real Name: Min Yoon Gi.
- Nickname: Motionless Min, Mr. Appendix.
- Position: Lead rapper.
- Born: March 9th, 1993.
- Hometown: Buk-gu, Daegu, South Korea.
- Nationality: Korean.
- Ethnicity: Korean.
- Languages: Korean, Japanese, English.
- Family: Father, mother, and older brother.
- How old is Suga? 25 years old.
- Astrological Zodiac Sign: Pisces.
- Chinese Zodiac Sign: Rooster.
- Height: 174cm or 5 feet 8(or 9) inches.
- Weight: 59kg or 130 pounds.
- Blood Type: O.
- Education: Global Cyber University.
- Label: BigHit Entertainment.
- Favorite Foods: All types of meat.
- Favorite Hobbies: When he has free time, he likes to just relax and do nothing. He also likes to avoid doing any time of work-related activity. He enjoys taking photos. Playing basketball. Reading comics.
- Favorite Number: 3.
- Favorite items: Camera, electronics, fashion accessories.
- Favorite Color: White.
- Favorite Celebrities: Kanye west, Lupe Fiasco, Lil Wayne, Hit Boy.
- Favorite type of girl/Ideal type: A girl who loves music. Bonus points if she likes hip-hop. She has to be willing to go out and have fun when he does, but also willing to just be a homebody when he feels like staying in. He says looks don’t matter.
- When Suga is nervous or when he cries, he speaks with a Satoori accent.
- He loves taking photos.
- He loves warm weather. Where he can wear short-sleeved shirts during the day, but might need to wear long-sleeved shirts or sweaters at night.
- He likes to create rhymes for everyday situations and gags.
- He has his own Spotify playlist: Suga’s Hip-Hop Replay.
- He’s not very good at speaking Japanese or English.
- The BigHit Entertainment CEO gave him his stage name “Suga” because of his pale skin and sweet smile.
- The other members call him Grandpa because he likes to sleep all the time. Also because he gets cranky.
- When RM breaks something, he’s in charge of fixing it.
- He also scolds the younger members when they mess up.
- He is very straightforward.
- The other members still say he’s the sweetest member though.
- He was inspired to rap after listening to Epik High’s “Fly”.
- But what inspired him to be a music artist was Stony Skunk’s “Ragga Muffin”.
- His favorite sport is basketball. He used to play every Sunday.
- He was scouted for a basketball team while at the Han River.
- He’s been the same high since middle school.
- The song “Like it”, he wrote in about 40 minutes.
- He creates songs for other artists too.
- The song “Wine” he wrote for Suran sold over 500,000 downloads.
- He loves his eye smile.
- When asked what he would steal from the other members, he said that he would steal something money couldn’t buy; Jungkook’s age.
- He sucks at drawing.
- His ideal date would be an ordinary date of watching a movie and eating a good meal.
- He sucks at drawing.
- He has his drivers license.
- He has a dog named Holly.
- His favorite type of dog is a Welsh Corgi
- He bites his nails.
- He loves quiet and secluded places.
- He doesn’t like loud places or crowded places.
- He knows a lot about random things.
- He likes to pretend he doesn’t care about things, but he does.
- He likes having cooking battles with others.
- He thinks his legs are really nice. He said before debut, they were as good as the Girls’ Generation members’ legs.
- He would rather compose music than sleep and do physical exercise though.
- During the Big Hit auditions, he placed 2nd.
- When he was younger, aside from being a musician, he wanted to be a firefighter or basketball player.
- His motto is, “Let’s live while having fun. Doing music as a hobby is a lot different than doing music as work.”
- He writes/composes music every single day, even during car rides.
- He confides in RM because they’re very close in age.
- His goal at debut was to dominate the world with his music. It looks like his dreams came true.
- His favorite karaoke song is Kangjin’s “Ddaengbul”.
- He can calm himself down by listening to Rick Ross’ “Hold Me Back”.
- V says he can make really good Kimchi Fried Rice.
- When the manager asks him to eat or get up, he doesn’t listen because he doesn’t like being disrupted from what he’s already doing.
- He shares underwear with Jungkook sometimes. Either Jungkook would take his or he would take Jungkook’s.
- He values his alone time.
- He’s actually not a fan of meeting new people.
That’s all we have for BTS’ Suga right now, but we’ll update as soon as we learn more!
If you know anymore, please leave a comment down below.
Again, if you want to use the information in this post, please credit/link back to this URL. Thank you!