Not only that, but SHiNee’s Jonghyun & SNSD’s Taeyeon’s version of Breath are following closely behind in second place.
SM’s The Ballad’s upcoming album looks like it’s going to be a big hit.
But the chart-topping “Breath” (track) might be replaced by this time tomorrow.
Tomorrow, SM Entertainment will be releasing SHINee’s Jonghyun and EXO’s Chen’s song “One Day“, and judging from the previews, it sounds like it’ll be amazing.
SM’s The Ballad will be officially releasing their album(s) on the 13th.
It will contain 6 total tracks, and each album will contain a different rendition of the title track, as well as a few changes to a couple of tracks here and there.
Here’s the full track list for SM’s The Ballad “Breath”:
- Girls’ Generation’s Taeyeon & SHINee’s Jonghyun – Breath
- Super Junior’s Yesung – (I Was Greedy) Blind
- Girls’ Generation’s Taeyeon – Set Me Free
- SHINee’s Jonghyun and EXO’s Chen – One Day
- f(x)’s Krystal & EXO’s Chen – The Good and Bad (When I was, When You Were)
Here are four tracks that we’re not yet sure will be included in the Korean release of the album (most likely not):
- EXO’s Chen & Zhang Li Yi – Breath (Japanese version)
- TVXQ’s Changmin & f(x)’s Krystal – Breath (Japanese version)
- Super Junior’s Yesung – (I Was Greedy) Blind (Japanese version)
- Super Junior-M’s Zhou Mi – (I Was Greedy) Blind (Chinese version)
Also, be sure to check out EXO Chen’s and Zhang Li Yin’s version of “Breath” in the video below!