Rumors are floating around that EXO-K’s D.O is dating Girl’s Day’s Sojin.
Now of course, take these rumors with a grain of salt.
These rumors could just be the work of some bored netizens, or crazed-out EXO-L.
Here is a compilation of “evidence” that the poster has collected.
1. D.O and Sojin “together” at a fishing trip.
The 1st set of pictures provided is apparently “proof” that EXO’s D.O and Girl’s Day’s Sojin went on a fishing trip together…
However in the pictures provided, we can’t really see the guys face (darn you big sunglasses).
Though the fact that D.O and the guy in the picture have the same pair of shoes is a little bit suspicious… but only a tiny bit.
2. Couples Running Shoes
Then the poster provided images of D.O and Sojin wearing couples running shoes.
D.O has the running shoes in white and Sojin has the running shoes in black.
3. John Legend’s “All of Me”
Sojin sang a cover of John Legend’s “All of Me” at a concert. About a week or so after, D.O said that “All of Me” was his most favorite song.
4. They were on the same plane to Mexico together. They also had a press conference together.
Both D.O and Sojin were on a flight to Mexico together as EXO and Girl’s Day were set to perform at Music Bank’s special event together. They were also at the same press conference there.
It’s not odd at all that they were on the same flight, and of course they’d be on the same press conference. It was about their Music Bank in Mexico performance.
5. Sojin said that her first love was from Gwangjin-gu
In an interview, Sojin mentioned Gwangjin-gu while talking about her first love. Gwangjin-gu is where EXO’s dorm is located. The poster finds it odd that Sojin’s first love would be from Gwangjin-gu because she lived in Daegu from when she was born until her days at college.
But you know, Sojin could have met her first love in college, and he could have moved to Daegu from Gwangjin to study.
6. Any mention of D.O-Sojin’s rumored relationship on Naver’s search engine has been deleted
The poster finds it odd how when a male idol gets associated with a female idol, they pop up in Naver’s related searches. But D.O’s association with Sojin has been deleted off Naver’s related search… Now that is a bit odd.
So there’s all of the “evidence” provided by the poster.
Take it all with a grain of salt.
But honestly, at this point, who knows whether this rumor is true or false.
We’ll see what happens, and whether or not SM says anything about it.
Here are netizen’s responses to these rumors:
1. [+46, -0] Wow…What I don’t understand from the celebrities is this. There are a lot of non-celebrity couples who don’t do the couple items, but why do celebrities have to have couple items and hint it? They wouldn’t get caught easily if they don’t wear the couple items… They should date quietly. They said they’re not gonna publicize their relationships and yet they wear couple items2. [+27, -1] That’s basically dating3. [+23, -1] I think everybody expected this