EXO-L a candidate for EXO’s fandom name?
A list on Pann showed off a few candidates for EXO’s official fandom name.
A few of them we’ve already heard, one of them is actually our unofficial fandom name, and one of them sure is standing out from the rest.
Fans are smitten with the fandom name “EXO-L“.
The letter “L” is between “K” and “M”, and it could also stand for the world “love”, making EXO-L pretty darn creative.
Many fans agree that EXO-L would be a great candidate for EXO’s official fandom name, but if for some reason it’s not chosen, fans have a few other names they’d like to be represented by.
Korean fans are really digging the fandom names “Wendy” or “Tinkerbell“, especially considering EXO’s song “Peter Pan” is about being together with a girl forever.
They think that either fandom name would be really adorable.
Of course, there might be copyright issues with “Tinkerbell”, but I’m sure SM Entertainment can work something out.
What would you like EXO’s official fandom name to be?
Pann: Hul!!!!!! EXO fandom names!!!
1. Jing Uh (TN: octopus)
2. Wendy / Tinker Bell
3. Exis (TN: extract) / Excellent / Exorcist
4. In Uh (TN: mermaid)
7. From Earth / From Us
8. Michael (TN: a name of a Church)
These are the candidates. Which ones do you guys like?
1. [+163, -15] I also saw EXO-L as a candidate. L is between K and M and L also means love. EXO-L
2. [+150, -23] In Uhㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ mermaid ㅋㅋㅋㅋ what the hell ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I have to say “I’m a mermaid” to my friends ㅋㅋㅋ In winning speeches, EXO says “thanks to our mermaids” ㅋㅋㅋ Jing Uh is just stupid. Wendy or Tinker Bell is the best
3. [+122, -13] I like EXO-L the best ㅠㅠㅠ EXO love and also between M and K!!
4. [+32, -0] In Uh is just no. I can’t go around and call myself a mermaid
5. [+23, -4] Seriously out of those, Wendy is the finest. I want it to be lovely like Beauty, Bana and Baby. I think I’ll like it if EXO says “thank you our Wendys”. EXO also has a song called Peter Pan. The song means to be together forever, it suits Wendy
6. [+21, -2] Tbh Wendy and Tinker Bell are cringe-worthy…
7. [+15, -1] I guess I’m not the only one who dislikes all of them
8. [+14, -3] Wendy reminds me of Elf… I like EXO-L because it has meanings. EXO-K, EXO-L, EXO-M. L is between K and M. EXO hwaiting <3
9. [+13, -0] EXO-L will frustrate workers… If they search “excel”, EXO fandom will pop up instead.
(TN: If you shorten EXO-L in Korean, it spells the same as excel)
10. [+11, -0] Ah seriously EXO-L is so dumb. It’s freaking cringe-worthy. EXO-L is just no, why would you name a fandom to be equivalent with the group name?