He is a quiet person, however, he has his moments where he plays and jokes around with the other members.
At the dorm, he is the tidiest members, with all of his belongings organized very neatly.
He is also a great cook, and he is always making food for the other members.
If he decided not to pursue singing, he would have been a cook instead.
Biography – Member Profile and Facts:
- Stage Name: D.O
- Real Name: Do Kyung Soo
- Nickname: Heenjabuja (rich in whites), Umma, Orchestra boy, The pop out eyes, Pororo
- Position: Main vocalist
- Born: January 12th, 1993
- Astrological Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
- Personality: Quiet, acts like a mother to the other members, sentimental, considerate
- Family: Father, Mother, older brother (3 years)
- Height: 173cm or 5 feet 8 inches
- Weight: 60kg or 132lbs
- Blood Type: A
- Education: N/A
- Super Power (Badge): Earth
- Habit: Hums along to songs
- Favorite Foods: Spaghetti
- Favorite Number: 1
- Favorite Colors: Black
- Favorite Hobbies: Interpreting lyrics. Singing. Beatboxing.
- Favorite Music: Pop
- Favorite Movie: Fantasy movies
- Favorite Motto: “Be number 1”
- Favorite place to go: None
- Favorite Fashion Style: Casual
- Role Models: Yoo Young Jin (composer)
- Celebrities they’re close with: None (at the moment)
D.O Fun Facts:
- He is close with EXO-K’s Kai.
- He and Kai are roommates.
- He officially joined SM Entertainment in 2010 after winning a singing competition.
- He was a kid ulzzang.
- He is obsessed with cleaning. He is always tidy and likes to sort things by color, brands, and type.
- He is like the mother of the group. He always does the cooking and looks after the other members.
- If he didn’t become a singer, he would’ve been a chef.
- His parents were very supportive of him becoming a singer.
- He said that he would one day want to become EXO’s fashion designer and hair stylist, to which the members unanimously said “No, Thanks.”
- He is one of the shortest members in EXO, alongside Suho, Xiumin, and Chen.
- When he gets nervous, he forgets things easily.
- He is a fan of f(x).
- He was a calm and quiet person back in high school, and he doesn’t want his friends to find out about his life at SM Entertainment.
- He stated once that Pororo resembles him a lot.
- If the EXO dorms are messy, D.O will nag the other members.
- D.O is close to Luhan because they joined SM Entertainment on the same day.
- D.O’s English pronunciation is pretty good.
- D.O’s favorite song is Travie McCoy’s “Billionaire” ft. Bruno Mars.
- He doesn’t call Chanyeol “hyung” because Chanyeol told him he wants the two to be close friends.
- He likes singing while Chanyeol plays the guitar.
- On one of his solo stages, he just wants to stand on stage with a mic and sing. No background music, just his voice.
- Suho likes coming into D.O’s room to talk, to which point Kai kicks him out.
- When D.O told Luhan that he would study Mandarin harder, Luhan laughed.
- D.O respects TVXQ’s Yunho a lot.
- D.O is close friends with BtoB’s Lim Hyunsik.
- Kai would hide D.O’s clothes from time to time. D.O would respond by smacking Kai.
- D.O’s cell phone is the iPhone 5.
- When D.O would play with Super Junior’s Ryeowook, Suho would get jealous.
- If D.O is in the company of only EXO members, he will joke around a lot.
- At movie theaters, D.O doesn’t order popcorn. He always orders nachos because “nachos are delicious”. He also wants to be different from other people, so he’ll check the menu to see if there are any new items he should order first.
- D.O has received many awards and praise for his acting in dramas like “It’s Okay, It’s Love” and in movies like “Cart”.
- He is being considered for many dramas and movie roles.
- In 2014-2015, D.O was the victim of many dating rumors surrounding him and Girls’ Day’s Sojin.
- D.O’s ideal type of girl is someone who looks pretty when she laughs.
- He doesn’t fall in love at first sight, but he’ll develop feelings for someone after slowly getting to know them. He doesn’t like girls who are too pretty, but he does like girls who have a charm about them when they smile.
- He says that while the EXO members are in the car together, they mainly listen to SHINee’s msuic the most.
- He respects actors Kim Yoon Seok and Song Kang Ho the most. He wishes to work with them in the future. It’s his dream.
- He says one of his secrets is that he has a lot of little moles on his body.
- He says that he’s not that great a cooking like everyone says.
- He does say he wants to learn how to make really great hotpot. He wants to make the best sesame paste in the world.
- He does say that in EXO, he’s in charge of cooking meat because he’s the best at it.
- He says that he inherited his artistic side from his father because his father owns an art business.
- He very much cares that someone has manners.
- He wants to travel to New York with Suho.
- He says that he isn’t the best at anything compared to the other EXO members.
- He can’t leave the house without his earphones.
- D.O says that out of all of the EXO members, he has the least humor. He’s thankful for Suho because he also doesn’t have as much humor as the other members.
- He doesn’t want the EXO members to hold in their frustrations if they feel like they’ve been wrong. He wants everything to be out in the open so they can all deal with it and fix things.
- He likes to spend his time quietly.
- He values honesty a lot.
- When he’s tired, just saying “hwaiting” genuinely will get him motivated to keep moving.
- He’s very shy with strangers. He prefers it if other people initiate conversations and gets close to him.
- D.O has a habit of biting his nails.
- When he can’t sleep, he’ll turn on a movie.
- When he has a vacation, he wants to try backpacking in another country.
Please share EXO D.O’s member profile and facts with your friends and other fans using the social share buttons on the sides or bottom of this page. Thank you!