Update: Added full tracklist
SM’s The Ballad will be releasing a new album called “Breath” on February 13th, and Chen has been confirmed to be singing a duet with f(x)’s Krystal.
The song that they will be singing together is called 좋았던 건 아팠던 건 or “When I Was, When You Were“.
It will be a powerful ballad sung by these two main vocalists.
If “When I Was, When You Were” is of the same quality as EXO D.O’s song with f(x), “Goodbye Summer”, then I’m sure it’ll be amazing!
Other songs included in SM’s The Ballad’s new album will be:
- Girls’ Generation’s Taeyeon & SHINee’s Jonghyun – Breath
- Super Junior’s Yesung – (I Was Greedy) Blind
- Girls’ Generation’s Taeyeon – Set Me Free
- SHINee’s Jonghyun and EXO’s Chen – One Day
- f(x)’s Krystal & EXO’s Chen – The Good and Bad (When I was, When You Were)
Here are four tracks that we’re not yet sure will be included in the Korean release of the album (most likely not):
- EXO’s Chen & Zhang Li Yi – Breath (Japanese version)
- TVXQ’s Changmin & f(x)’s Krystal – Breath (Japanese version)
- Super Junior’s Yesung – (I Was Greedy) Blind (Japanese version)
- Super Junior-M’s Zhou Mi – (I Was Greedy) Blind (Chinese version)
SM’s The Ballad’s second album sounds like it’ll be spectacular. It has some of the best singers in SM Entertainment participating in it.
Are you excited to hear EXO’s Chen’s duet with f(x)’s Krystal?