BamBam is the second youngest of GOT7. He’s one of the group’s main dancers as well as a main rapper. He’s super skinny, is Thai, and has always aspired to be a great dancer.
Even though he’s one of the babies of the group, he doesn’t like being treated like one. He prefers to be treated like a man.
He idolizes “Rain” and dreams of becoming like him someday (minus all of the scandals).
This cheerful guy always brings up the mood in the group and provides some of the best fan service at events. Check out his member profile and facts below.
Biography – Member Profile and Facts:
- Stage Name: BamBam
- Real Name: Kunpimook Bhuwakul
- Nationality: Thai
- Position: Lead Dancer, Main Rapper
- Born: May 02, 1997
- Astrological Zodiac Sign: Taurus
- Chinese Zodiac Sign: Ox
- Height: 170 cm or 5 feet 6 inches
- Weight: 52kg or 115 lbs
- Blood Type: B
- Education: Pramoch Wittaya Ramindra School
- Favorite Foods: Cheeseburgers, Tom Yung Kung (popular Thai soup).
- Favorite Hobbies: Listening to music
- Favorite Musicians: G-Dragon
- Favorite type of woman/Ideal type: A woman with a pretty smile.
Social Media Accounts
- Instagram: bambam1a
Miscellaneous GOT7 BamBam Fun Facts:
- Specialty: Dancing
- Aspires to be like Rain
- Was born in Thailand.
- Won 1st place in a “Rain Cover Dance” competition in Thailand back in 2007.
- Won 2nd place in a “LG Entertainer” competition in Thailand in 2010.
- Shot a KFC CF back in 2010 (when he was still a trainee).
- Shot a CF in Thailand for “Ohwantin Milk” in 2011.
- Had a role in the 2012 Hong Kong film “Fairy Tale Killer”.
- Thinks he’s the cutest member of GOT7.
- He participated in a web series called “Dream Knight” alongside his fellow GOT7 members.
- BamBam was all smiles when he was performing at GOT7’s Japanese showcase. He said that he was dreaming of that moment and it felt surreal that he was actually seeing his dream in real life.
- He doesn’t like it when people refer to him as a “baby”. He wants to be referred to as either sexy or manly.
- BamBam’s mom was the one who gave him his nickname. She found it after being inspired by “The Flintstones”. She saw the child in The Flintstones and saw how strong he was. She wanted BamBam to be just as strong as him.
- He shares a room with Yugyeom.
- He once got scolded by him mom because he made her late for one of Rain’s concerts.
- His group calls him the “King of Fan Service”. He spends extra time talking to his fans, even if they’re in a rush to another schedule.
- Jacksons says that BamBam takes the most selfies in the bathroom.
If you have more information and facts on BamBam, please leave a comment and we’ll update this profile accordingly!
After learning so much about this GOT7 member, it’s hard not to have him as your bias. We hope that he does really well in his career and that he has many solo opportunities and variety show opportunities in the future.