You can’t go a day without your daily dose of crazy.
A student, also Japanese right-winger, has threatened to bomb his university if it doesn’t ban everyone who is a fan of BTS.
Now that’s something new.
For those unaware, a lot of people in Japan are up-in-arms after BTS’ Jimin was seen wearing a shirt with a picture of an atomic bomb dropping in Nagasaki.
BTS has already had some appearances and recordings canceled in Japan due to their controversy and the group and their company has since then apologized for Jimin’s fashion faux paus.
Being upset at the T-Shirt is one thing, but threatening to bomb your own university just because there are BTS fans in attendance is a new level of hypocrisy and irony.
Netizens are sounding off all over because of this nonsensical terrorist threat.
Check out the comments below, translated by NetizenBuzz:
Source: Mydaily via Nate
1. [+218, -2] Japanese right-wingers are the cancer of the world…
2. [+197, -2] This is terrorist level now… they’re so crazy… shouldn’t the Japanese government issue an official apology to BTS and their fans now??
3. [+169, -3] Japanese right-wingers keep messing with BTS without realizing that they’re embarrassing themselves worldwide, trash tsk tsk
4. [+7, -3] You just try that ㅡㅡ I won’t let it happen
5. [+4, -1] Enough’s enough..
6. [+2, -0] Basically letting the world know how dumb they are ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
7. [+2, -0] What a useless threat ㅋㅋ you realize how dumb they are when they think it would work
8. [+2, -0] He can be legally punished for exposing the identity of that female student and obviously for making a bomb threat as well. It has nothing to do with BTS, legally… too many psychos nowadays.