Just seeing it is really enraging, but Samuel Kim pressed on like a pro.
He smiled through the whole ordeal.
This seems to be a recurring thing with NCT fans.
A while ago, they did the same thing to the group UP10TION.
Music Bank hired security after that last incident to manage the fans, so we hope that this time around, they do the same thing.
These fan girls severely lack manners and human decency.
Perhaps if they keep continuing this rude behavior, they’ll be banned from the venue altogether, just like EXO fans once were a few years ago.
Here are what netizens are saying about the whole Samuel Kim situation, translated by NetizenBuzz:
Source: SBS via Nate
1. [+583, -11] What an embarrassment for the singers
2. [+538, -16] No point in expecting manners from stupid fangirls
3. [+353, -12] You really need to round up all the sasaengs and throw them in jail
4. [+19, -1] SM fans have been keeping up the tradition of being the worst
5. [+16, -0] Being rude is an SM fangirl tradition, what’s new
6. [+12, -0] When has anyone expected more from SM’s stupid fangirls? Nothing has changed compared to 20 years ago and now.
7. [+11, -3] Stupid fangirls are uncontrollable, they don’t know what morals or manners are.
8. [+9, -1] Samuel was probably shocked but he handled it well;; I get that fans have been waiting since the early morning but please stay in line
9. [+7, -0] How can you call yourself a fan when you embarrass your singer like this?
10. [+6, -0] NCT is just as much at fault for continuing forward when they see an interview going on right in front of them!!!