NCT Jaemin – Member Profile and Facts
Jaemin is one of the newest members of NCT!
He was first revealed in a teaser image for the unit “NCT Dream“.
Information on NCT’s Jaemin is limited at this time, but more will be available when he debuts and reveals more about himself!
You can repost all of the information here on your Tumblr or blog, but, credit back to this post URL.
NCT Biography, Profile, Biodata, and Facts:
- Stage Name: Jaemin.
- Real Name: Na Jae Min.
- Nickname: Nana.
- Unit: NCT Dream.
- Position: Dancer.
- Born: August 13th, 2000.
- Hometown: Seoul, South Korea.
- Nationality: Korean.
- Family: N/A.
- How old is Jaemin?
- Astrological Zodiac Sign: Leo.
- Chinese Zodiac Sign: Dragon.
- Height: N/A.
- Weight: N/A.
- Blood Type: AB.
- Education: Cheongil Elementary School.
- Favorite Number: 3.
- Favorite Color: White.
- Favorite Season: Autumn.
- Favorite Foods: Ramen, potato pizza, other fast food, jelly, chocolate, peaches, chocolate milk, green tea, honey-filled ddeokbokki, fried chicken, .
- Favorite Hobbies: Badminton.
- Favorite Celebrities: Lee Yong Dae, EXO’s Kai, Tight Eyez.
- Favorite Movie Genre: Horror.
- Favorite Movies: Iron Man series.
- Favorite Music Genre: Hip-Hop.
- Favorite type of woman/Ideal type: N/A.
- Jaemin plays the piano.
- He’s an excellent dancer.
- He was part of South Korea’s version of the Mickey Mouse Club along with the other min-SM Rookies.
- When he watches TV shows and movies, his mouth sometimes hangs opens.
- He dislikes strawberry-flavored snacks.
- He likes to drink milk before going to sleep.
- Before becoming a trainee, he aspired to become a doctor.
- He hates the hula-hoop.
- He was cast on the street by an SM agent.
- He relieves stress by listening to music.
- He eats apples every morning.
- He says his favorite dance choreography is EXO’s Love Me Right.
- He wants a dog.
- Jaemin had to sit out NCT Dream’s promotions for “The FIRST” due to his injuries.
Information on NCT’s is limited at this time until he debuts, so stay tuned!
Also, thank all of you who have helped contribute to this page so far!