What I do know is that he’s from Korea. He’s going to be a main vocalist in one of NCT’s sub-units, and he’s one of the oldest members in the group.
He’ll be debuting on April 10th, 2016 with the single “Without You” performed with fellow members Jaehyun and Doyoung.
Also, you can repost all of the information here on your Tumblr or blog, but, credit back to this post URL.
SMROOKIES Taeil Biography Profile, Biodata, and Facts:
Stage Name: Taeil.
Real Name: Moon Tae Il.
Nickname: Moontae, Shintaeil.
Unit: NCT-U, NCT 127.
Position: NCT Vocalist.
Born: June 14th, 1994.
How old is Taeil?
Family: Parents, and one younger sister.
Astrological Zodiac Sign: Gemini.
Chinese Zodiac Sign: Dog.
Hometown: Seoul, Korea.
Height: 173cm or 5 feet 8 inches.
Blood Type: O.
Education: Seoul Life Science High School.
Specialty: Singing and playing the guitar.
Favorite Foods: Pork belly, ice cream, pizza, chicken, meat.
Favorite Hobbies: Listening to music and watching movies.
Favorite Season: Spring.
Favorite Weather: Clear Skies.
Favorite Number: 1.
Favorite Number: One.
Favorite Color: Black
Favorite Places: Apgujeong Rodeo. Anywhere that he goes with his friends.
Favorite Entertainer: Kim Yun-seok.
Favorite MC: Shin Dong-yup.
Favorite Movies: Lump of Sugar (first movie to make him cry), Masquerade.
Favorite Dramas: Yainsidae.
Favorite Animations: Shinjjang.
Favorite Musicians: SHINee, Kim Bum Soo.
Favorite Songs: MaMa by Bobby Kim.
Favorite type of woman, or ideal type: N/A
Miscellaneous Fun Facts:
- Taeil is one of the oldest member of the group (so far).
- He made his first live appearance in 2013 alongside the other SR15B members.
- He was cast into SM Entertainment in 2013.
- He said that was one of the happiest moments in his life.
- When he was told he’d be joining NCT, that was the 2nd most happiest moment of his life. He burst into tears.
- He says that when he’s lying in bed, he feels like a forest fairy…? Okay Taeil :D.
- The members say he gets nervous a lot.
- The members say he is the member with the manliest personality.
- He likes to set the temperature of his home to 24 degrees Celsius, or 75 degrees Fahrenheit.
- He fantasizes about cars.
- He hates sushi.
- He also hates carrots.
- He drinks 500ml of water a day.
- He wears size M clothing.
- When he is stressed, he eats.
- In high school, he studied/majored in practical music.
- He hates cockroaches.
- When he was a child, he dreamed of becoming a lawyer.
- When he was in high school, he dreamed of being a zookeeper.
- He gave up on that dream after finding out how competitive it can be… Ironically he chose to be an idol instead, which had even more competition.
- His favorite item is a four-leaf clover that he keeps in his wallet. He received it from a woman who was passing him by on the streets.
- He learned the Aikido martial arts when he was in elementary school.
- The best part of his day is right before going to bed.
- He usually sleeps around 2:00AM.
- One of the best gifts he has been given is skin lotion.
- He wants to be married when he’s 34.
- He listens to music every day.
- He believes he is good at making Korean omelets.
- He snacks on ice sometimes.
- His first performance ever was at a singing contest.
- Doyoung says that Taeil will make a great DJ.
- Jaehyun saved Taeil in his contacts as, “Ill Hyung”.
- Taeyong says Taeil moans in his sleep, as if he was hugging something tightly. The members had to change the conversation because it was beginning to get sexual.
- Taeyong’s nickname for Taeil is, “William”.
- Doyoung said that their old dorm was haunted. One night, in the haunted room, Taeil was sleep-walking and he walked straight into the closet and started banging his head.
If you have any more information on Taeil, please feel free to share it in the comments below, and I will update his profile when I get the chance.
And again, if you want to repost the contents of this page, just link back to this site and/or blog post okay? Thank you