He’s super handsome, super nice, and super talented.
The members get along with him very well, and he has already a lot of fans internationally due to the combination of his good looks and good personality.
You can repost all of the information here on your Tumblr or blog, but, credit back to this post URL.
SMROOKIES Biography, Profile, Biodata, and Facts:
- Real Name: Ten Chittaphon Leechaiyapornkul
- Stage Name: Ten
- Unit: NCT-U.
- Position: Singer/Rapper/Dancer
- Born: February 27th, 1996
- How old is Ten?
- Hometown: Bangkok, Thailand
- Family: Parents, younger sister (by 3 years).
- Astrological Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Chinese Zodiac Sign: Mouse.
- Height: 171CM or 5 feet 7 inches.
- Weight: N/A
- Blood Type: A
- Education: Shrewsbury International School
- Specialty: Dancing.
- Favorite Number: 10.
- Favorite Foods: Chocolate cake, chocolate pudding, dark chocolate, sushi (especially Tuna), naan, ddeokbokki, soondaegook, pad thai, green tea ice cream.
- Favorite Drinks: Americano, orange juice.
- Favorite Hobbies: Adventures, playing sports, drawing, singing, dancing, rapping, playing with animals.
- Favorite Season: Summer.
- Favorite Weather: Sunny.
- Favorite Color: Black.
- Favorite Musicians: SHINee’s Taemin, Super Junior’s Donghae.
- Favorite Sport: Surfing, snowboarding.
- Favorite type of woman/Ideal type: A woman who looks good while tanned.
- He won the title “Teen Popstar” in 2011 at a talent show in Thailand.
- He joined SM Entertainment in 2013 through SM’s Global Audition.
- He can play the guitar.
- Aside from speaking Korean and Thai, he can also speak English fluently.
- He says that his hair is one of his most special aspects.
- He drinks hot milk when he can’t sleep.
- On airplanes, he likes sitting at the seats near the entrance.
- He wants to release his own solo album one day.
- He would love to perform at the Hollywood Bowl.
- He loves spending time in the SM Entertainment practice room.
- He is roommates with Hansol.
- He hates being called “short-legged”.
- He can’t eat deer meat.
- The movie “Step-up 2” inspired him to dance.
- He likes dancing next to Yuta.
- His first dance genre was B-Boying.
- He has a lot of ear piercings.
- He took gymnastics in school.
- When he was in gymnastics, during his first match, he won a trophy and 5 medals.
- After quitting gymnastics, he started playing Basketball.
- He likes to eat salads for breakfast.
- His least favorite school subject is math.
- His favorite subject in school was art.
- He wants to be on “We Got Married” one day.
- If he were to introduce his younger sister to one of the members, he’d choose Mark.
- If he were to date one of the members, he’d choose Johnny.
- When he’s sad, he likes to eat candy and other sweets.
- The members call Ten the “Dandy” one because he loves to go shopping.
- He spends a lot of money on clothing.
- He wants a pet mouse. A big one.
- He’s confident in his drawing and designing skills.
- According to Jaehyun, Ten can be a compulsive liar.
If you have more information and facts on SMROOKIES/NCT’s Ten, please leave a comment and we’ll update this profile accordingly!