Netizens praise the heck out of D.O’s acting
It’s Okay, It’s Love is nearing the end of the series, and EXO’s D.O is receiving love from netizens everywhere!
If you’ve been following the drama series, you’ll know why too, especially from episode 15.
Netizens are saying that the series gave them goosebumps, and that they’d hate to say it, but Do Kyungsoo is good.
Check out all their comments below, translated by NetizenBuzz.
1. [+3,798, -95] Got goosebumps watching it… Jo In Sung, Do Kyung Soo, and Gong Hyo Jin are so good at acting
2. [+3,077, -37] Wow~~ I got goose bumps down my back watching it and my heart dropped cold. So excited that a drama like this exists ㅠㅠ
3. [+2,744, -37] Thought this was some horror special, that was scary
4. [+2,694, -200] Do Kyung Soo’s a good actor… I’ll give him that
5. [+2,179, -23] Gooooosebumps
6. [+662, -26] I hope SM will give Do Kyung Soo more acting opportunities. Just because he’s getting good reviews, I hope they don’t shove him into lead roles and allow him to build up like this into a good actor. I think this is the first time SM’s put out an actor who doesn’t act with his feet. Not an EXO fan even though that makes me sound like one but ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ whatever, the drama’s ending soon ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
7. [+603, -7] Choked up when he said Kang Woo-ya, let’s wash your feet… and washed them and even put his shoes back on ㅠㅠ
8. [+598, -10] Goosebumps when he asked how old he was… Jaeyul-ah! You did great ㅜㅜ I hope Hae Soo doesn’t cry anymore