Positive reactions towards NCT’s “The 7th Sense”
Before, there was a post of translations filled with netizens’ hateful comments towards NCT… well mostly towards Taeyong, but it turns out some netizens have some positive things to say about the group.
They comment about how the rappers are actually good compared to what people normally expect from SM Entertainment.
They talk about how great the vocals are, how handsome the boys are, and how everything is just visually pleasing.
It’s so good to see comments like these, and I hope that over time the comments will continue to be more positive.
Check out the positive netizens’ comments below, translated by Pretty MOF#CKA:
– the song is my style it is a bit confusing though
– open your eyes~ eventually they debuted
– who is the one with the white cap?? He rapped well…
– what is this the song is good and the dance is daebak
– Jaehyun-ahㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠMinhyung-ahㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠcongratulations on your debut seriouslyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
– woah this is a new image….cool
– the atmosphere is wonderful….sm is amazing
– heol mark actually raps well
– this is so cool ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ the rappers didn’t do bad
– this is crazy ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ the music video the rap the song
– once again I’m in wonder ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ those kids are all handsome ㅋㅋㅋ as expected of sm ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Mark you grew up well
– I like the song a lot more than I thought ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Doyoung’s voice is seriously good ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
– the music video is freaking good everyone’s visual is daebak….the song is seriously dreamlike and exactly my taste
– the song is weird….daebak
– seriously daebakㅜ the song is really good and the choreography is freaking awesomeㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ
– but will they be really 40?
– congratulations on debuting ♡ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
– who wrote Jaehyun’s part ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I’m crying ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
– I like the song and finally the rap is like a rap that doesn’t have sm feeling I like it ㅜㅜ
– I love you kidsㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ very very much congrats on your debut seriouslyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
– seriously pretty ㅜㅜㅜㅜ Jaehyun and Doyoung’s parts are sad I really like it ㅜㅜ
– the dance is daebak how can trainees do that
– Jaehyun’s part is so sad I’m tearing up….