Seventeen’s S.Coups is the leader and the father of the group.
He has a very masculine personality. He loves sports, he’s a black belt, and he loves being a role model to others.
He is part of the hip-hop group within Seventeen.
He dreams of becoming an actor one day.
Check out his profile and facts below!
Biography – Member Profile and Facts:
- Stage Name: S.Coups.
- Real Name: Choi Seung Cheol.
- Nickname: Seventeen’s father, Beagle King.
- Seventeen Team: Hip-Hop.
- Position: Leader
- Born:August 8th, 1995.
- Hometown: Daegu.
- School: Seoul School of Performing Arts.
- Nationality: Korean.
- Astrological Zodiac Sign:
- Chinese Zodiac Sign:
- Height: 177cm or 5 feet 9 inches
- Weight: 66kg or 145lbs
- Blood Type: AB
- Personality: Strong appearance, but fragile inside. Affectionate, mischievous, and passionate.
- Favorite Number: 8
- Favorite colors: Red and white.
- Favorite Hobbies: Reading books, singing, playing sports, and practicing Taekwondo.
- Favorite Music: Rap and Hip-Hop.
- Favorite Song: Dok2: It’s me (feat. Joo young). He says it describes him.
- Favorite Quote: I’m a wild horse who never learned how to stop.
- Ideal Type: A girl who can cook well and eat a lot.
- Role Models: Big Bang’s Taeyang, 2Pac, Seol Kyung Goo, Uknow Yunho, G-Dragon, and Zico.
Seventeen S.Coups’s Fun Facts:
- He trained in Pledis for 6 years.
- He was supposed to be a part of NU’EST.
- He was preparing to be in a 5-member group called Tempest before the group was disbanded to merge into what is now Seventeen.
- He hates lemons.
- He has been practicing Taekwondo for 7 years.
- He is a black belt.
- He is considered the dad of the group because he’s the oldest and because he has the most experience.
- When he plays video games, he can be very aggressive.
- He was the one who came up with his stage name. The S stands for “Seventeen” and “Seungcheol”, and the Coups stands for “big success”.
- His real name means “Winning (Seung) Fairly (Cheol)”.
- He puts on a strong front because he hates showing off his weak side. Truthfully, he is very fragile inside.
- His nickname “Beagle King” comes from him being stronger than his friends and his hyungs.
- He is very strict with his other members.
- He says he tries to be a role model for all of the other trainees.
- He originally was planning to become a vocalist, but he fell in love with rap and hip-hop.
- He lets fans that are older than him call him “Oppa”.
- He loves the rooftop of his company’s building. He says he can ease his heart there.
- His other members voted him to be the manliest out of all of them.
- He dreams of becoming an actor.