Hwang Min Hyun is one of the lucky “trainees” that will be debuting in Wanna One!
He is actually a member of Pledis Entertainment’s boy group “NU’EST“.
He was on Produce 101’s Season 2 alongside his other NU’EST members.
He was unfortunately the only member to make the Top 11.
Information on him is really scarce right now, but we’ll be sure to update his profile as soon as we get more information.
You can repost all of the information here on your Tumblr or blog, but, credit back to this post URL
Hwang Min Hyun Biography, Profile, Biodata, and Facts:
- Stage Name: Minhyun.
- Real Name: Hwang Min Hyun.
- Nickname: Shanghai Boy, Hwang-galryang, Nation’s Producer Hwang, and Hwang Emperor.
- Position: Lead vocal.
- Born: August 9th, 1995.
- Hometown:Busan, South Korea.
- Nationality: Korean.
- Ethnicity: Korean.
- Languages: Korean.
- Family: Parents, older sister.
- How old is Hwang Min Hyun? 23 years old.
- Astrological Zodiac Sign: Leo.
- Chinese Zodiac Sign: Pig.
- Height: 181cm or 6 feet.
- Weight: 67kg or 148 pounds.
- Blood Type: O.
- Label: Pledis Entertainment.
- Favorite Foods: Steamed beef ribs.
- Favorite Hobbies: He loves organizing and cleaning. He also likes writing lyrics, composing music, and playing the piano. He loves singing, dancing, performing on stage, producing, watching dramas, movies, reading books, talking to people, shopping, and driving cars.
- Favorite TV shows:
- Favorite Song:
- Favorite Color:
- Favorite Celebrities:
- Favorite type of woman/Ideal type: N/A.
- He was voted into the Top 11 on Produce 101’s Season 2 finale with 862,719 votes.
- He debuted a while ago in Pledis Entertainment’s group, “NU’EST”.
- His profile on Produce 101 says he’s been a “trainee” for 6 years and 3 months.
- He calls himself the environmental cleaner of the group.
- He hates rude people.
- He also hates getting mad himself.
- He thinks that his voice and laugh are his most charming points.
That’s all we have for Wanna One’s Hwang Min Hyun right now, but we’ll update as soon as we learn more!
If you know anymore, please leave a comment down below.
Again, if you want to use the information in this post, please credit/link back to this URL. Thank you!