What are the BTS members favorite food?
What do they enjoy eating and drinking the most?
We were super curious, so we decided to do some looking around.
And man are we starving now.
Here’s a list of what each member likes to eat:
BTS Jungkook Favorite Food:
- Jungkook likes to eat anything with flour, which includes pizza, bread, noodles, and more. He loves his carbs.
BTS V Favorite Food:
- Taehyung loves Japchae, which is stir-fried glass noodles with vegetables (usually).
- If you don’t have access to a Korean restaurant, you can buy some instant Japchae noodles here.
- He also likes eating all types of meat.
BTS RM Favorite Food:
- BTS RM loves eating all kinds of meat, but he especially loves Samgyeopsal.
- Kalguksu, which are Korean knife noodles.
- Jajangmyeon (noodles in black bean sauce).
- If you have never had Jajangmyeon, you really need to stop what you’re doing and order some here right now. We’re not even joking. It’s life-changing. There’s a reason why it’s so goddang popular in South Korea.
BTS Jimin Favorite Food:
BTS Jimin loves eating:
- Fruit (so healthy)
- Kimchi Jjigae, which is kimchi stew.
BTS Suga Favorite Food:
- BTS Suga loves eating all types of meat.
BTS Jin Favorite Food:
BTS Jin loves eating:
- All types of meat.
- Naengmyeon, which are Korean cold noodles. You may remember former Girls’ Generation member Jessica singing about this before.
- Also don’t forget that BTS’ Jin has his own restaurant!
BTS J-Hope Favorite Food:
- BTS J-Hope loves eating all types of original Korean foods.
- Japchae, which is stir fried glass noodles mixed with veggies.
- If you don’t have a Korean restaurant nearby, you can buy some instant Japchae noodles here.
- His favorite drink is Sprite.
And we’re salivating.
Time to grab some dinner.
Check back for more K-Pop celebrity favorite eats.