YG is debuting One “Jung Jaewon” soon as a solo artist!
Fans have been anticipating his debut ever since his appearance on Show Me The Money 4.
He used to be in a duo with Samuel Kim called “1Punch“, but they both went their separate ways.
Ironically though, both of them are set to debut this year!
Information on Jung Jaewon is really scarce right now, but we’ll be sure to update his profile as soon as we get more information.
You can repost all of the information here on your Tumblr or blog, but, credit back to this post URL
YG One (Jung Jaewon) Biography, Profile, Biodata, and Facts:
- Stage Name: One.
- Real Name: Jung Jaewon.
- Position: Rapper.
- Born: March 29th, 1994.
- Nationality: Korean.
- Ethnicity: Korean.
- Languages: Korean.
- Family: Father, mother, older brother.
- How old is Jung Jaewon? 23 years old.
- Astrological Zodiac Sign: Aries.
- Chinese Zodiac Sign: Dog.
- Height: 176cm or 5 feet 9 inches.
- Weight: 54kg or 119 pounds.
- Blood Type: A.
- Label: YG Entertainment.
- Favorite Foods: N/A.
- Favorite Hobbies:.
- Favorite TV shows:
- Favorite Song: .
- Favorite Color:.
- Favorite Celebrities: Okasian.
- Favorite type of woman/Ideal type: A short woman who is pretty, has short hair, and has red lips. He also says that none of that would really matter as long as he’s emotionally compatible with a woman.
- He used to be in a duo caled 1Punch with Samuel Kim.
- He joined YG Entertainment back in 2015.
- He received a lot of attention after appearing on “Show Me The Money 4”. He was eliminated in episode 6.
- He is very shy.
- He tries to appear extroverted.
- He always knew that he wanted to be an artist.
- His stage name “One” actually comes from the “Won” from his name Jaewon.
- He has great admiration for artists who do everything on their own; composing their own music, writing their own lyrics, etc.
- He wants his first child to be a boy and his second child to be a girl, so that his 1st child can protect his 2nd.
That’s all we have for YG’s One (Jung Jaewon) right now, but we’ll update as soon as we learn more!
If you know anymore, please leave a comment down below.
Again, if you want to use the information in this post, please credit/link back to this URL. Thank you!