BTS’ J-Hope is a rapper and dancer of Bangtan Boys.
He’s super friendly and full of energy.
Everyone loves him and he’s always able to bring the mood up.
Here’s all the info we have on BTS’ J-Hope right now, but we’ll be sure to update his profile as soon as we get more information.
You can repost all of the information here on your Tumblr or blog, but, credit back to this post URL.
BTS’ J-Hope Biography, Profile, Biodata, and Facts:
- Stage Name: J-Hope.
- Real Name: Jung Ho Seok
- Nickname: Hope, Smile Hoya, Sugoi J-Hope.
- Position: Rapper.
- Born: February 18th, 1994.
- Hometown: Gwangju, South Korea.
- Nationality: Korean.
- Ethnicity: Korean.
- Languages: Korean, Japanese.
- Family: Father, mother, and older sister.
- How old is J-Hope? 24 years old.
- Astrological Zodiac Sign: Aquarius.
- Chinese Zodiac Sign: Dog.
- Height: 177cm or 5 feet 10 inches.
- Weight: 65kg or 143 pounds.
- Blood Type: A.
- Education: Gwangju Global High School, and Global Cyber University.
- Label: BigHit Entertainment.
- Favorite Foods: .
- Favorite Hobbies: Dancing. Rapping. Watching dramatic movies. Playing games.
- Favorite Number: 7.
- Favorite Color: Green
- Favorite Weather: Spring
- Favorite Celebrities: A$AP Rocky, J. Cole, Beenzino, G-Dragon, Im jeong Hee.
- Favorite Motto: “If you don’t work hard, there won’t be good results.”
- Favorite type of girl/Ideal type: A girl who loves him. A great cook. Someone who thinks deeply. Someone who reads a lot of books.
- He has his a public Spotify playlist called: J-Hope’s Jam.
- He despised doing aegyo, but after becoming a celebrity, he loves it. Mainly because he does it for his fans.
- He and B.A.P’s Zelo both went to the same school in Gwangju to study rapping and dancing.
- He also attended Big Bang Seungri’s academy to learn dancing.
- Before joining BTS, J-Hope joined a street dance crew called, “NEURON”.
- He was already winning at competitions before joining BTS.
- He, B.A.P’s Youngjae, and Halo’s Dino all auditioned for JYP Entertainment. Unfortunately (Fortunately for us), none of them debuted under JYP.
- He has a pet dog named “Mickey”.
- Even though he’s an idol, he actually really hates exercising and working out.
- It’s strange because when he was younger, he was very athletic. In elementary school, he was a tennis player and competed in tournaments. He won the bronze medal in one of the tournaments.
- He is pretty terrible at drawing.
- His favorite movies are dramatic movies. It is his father’s favorite movie drama too.
- He visits his fan cafe often to see what his fans are saying about him.
- He confides in RM and Suga about his problems and worries.
- His ideal date would be going to the beach with his date and holding hands.
- He requires family, health, and love to be truly happy.
- He is very friendly.
- He is always happy and bright. He is a mood bringer and manages to brighten up everyone’s day.
- He released his 1st mixtape on March 2nd, 2018. It’s called “Hope World”.
- RM says that J-Hope is good at helping him turn off his bad habits.
- J-Hope is also good at interacting with others and making them feel like instant-friends.
- His face is 27cm long.
- He says that Jin’s seaweed soup taste just like how his mother makes it.
- He can be naggy towards the other members. They think of him as the mother of the group.
- He’s closest with BTS member Jungkook.
- V says that J-Hope is like Doraemon, because he always finds the solution to problems.
- Beenzino is his role model.
- He likes to write lyrics every day.
- If he could choose to have a super power, it’d be the power to read people’s hearts and learn the real truth.
- He can be really messy and untidy.
- But at the dorm, he’s the one who usually cleans and tidy’s up.
- He also likes to cling onto people.
- He told Japanese fans that he wants to be called, “Sugoi J-Hope”.
- On rainy days, he likes to listen to thes ong, “Remy Shand – Rocksteady”.
- Another one of his favorite songs is by Dynamic Duo called “Solo”. His ex-girlfriend liked the song a lot, but she left him for someone else. While healing from the breakup, he would listen to that song all the time on the bus ride home.
- His favorite song off the BTS album “Skool Luve Affair” is “Just One Day’.
- While filming the music video for “Boy in Luv”, he collapsed and had to go to the hospital. As soon as he recovered though, he rushed back to resuming the filming of the MV.
- Even though he’s bright and happy all of the time, he can be really sensitive too.
- Before debuting, he had never traveled anywhere before. Going to Japan with BTS was the first time he flew in an airplane and had in-flight food.
- He doesn’t really like skin care routines because they can be exhausting.
- He wants to play hidden camera pranks on the other characters.
- He says that being on music shows can be hard because they have to constantly look for the right camera to stare at.
That’s all we have for BTS’ J-Hope right now, but we’ll update as soon as we learn more!
If you know anymore, please leave a comment down below.
Again, if you want to use the information in this post, please credit/link back to this URL. Thank you!