BTS’ Jimin is the lead vocalist and main dancer in the group.
He’s shy and timid, and also lovable and adorable.
The members say he’s the kindest in the group.
Here’s all the info we have on BTS’ Jimin right now, but we’ll be sure to update his profile as soon as we get more information.
You can repost all of the information here on your Tumblr or blog, but, credit back to this post URL.
BTS’ Jimin Biography, Profile, Biodata, and Facts:
- Stage Name: Jimin.
- Real Name: Park Ji Min
- Nickname: Mang-gae rice cake, Dolly, Park Jiminie, Ddochi, Meotjaengi.
- Position: Lead vocalist and main dancer.
- Born: October 13th, 1995.
- Hometown: Busan, South Korea.
- Nationality: Korean.
- Ethnicity: Korean.
- Languages: Korean
- Family: Father, mother, younger brother.
- How old is Jimin? 23 years old.
- Astrological Zodiac Sign: Libra.
- Chinese Zodiac Sign: Pig.
- Height: 175cm or 5 feet 9 inches.
- Weight: 61kg or 134 pounds.
- Blood Type: A.
- Education: Busan High School of Arts, Korea Arts High School, Global Cyber University.
- Label: BigHit Entertainment.
- Favorite Foods: Pork, duck, chicken, fruits, and kimchi jjigae.
- Favorite Hobbies: Reading comic books, getting beat up? (his words).
- Favorite Song: Taeyang’s “Only Look at Me”. He sings it at karaoke all the time. He loves it because he was in a unrequited love relationship in the past.
- Favorite Number: 3.
- Favorite Color: Light blue and black.
- Favorite Weather: Sunny/cool weather. Spring weather.
- Favorite Celebrities: Rain, Big Bang’s Taeyang, and Chris Brown. SHINee’s Taemin, EXO’s Kai, VIXX’s Ravi, Wanna One’s Sungwon, and HOTSHOT’s Timoteo.
- Favorite Possessions: New Era snapbacks, and bandanas.
- Favorite Motto: “Let’s keep trying til we can’t do it anymore.” and “Let’s become cool or handsome. I want to become a cool person outside and inside.”
- Favorite type of girl/Ideal type: A nice and cute girl who is shorter than him.
- His Spotify playlist is; Jimin’s JOAH? JOAH!
- He attended Busan High School of Arts where he received top marks in modern dance.
- He later transferred to Korea Arts High School, where he met fellow BTS member V.
- He was the last member to join BTS.
- He always thought of himself as a fat person. He’s very self-concious when it comes to his cheeks and his body image.
- It was Jin that got him out of his self-deprecating body image and showed him to start eating regularly rather than starve himself.
- He has amazing abs.
- When he jokes around with members or wants to show them affection, he lightly hits them.
- He’ll start dancing randomly if he hears music.
- He loves listening to music that puts him in a good mood.
- It was K-Pop artist Rain that inspired Jimin to pursue a career in music.
- He says that his eyes are his strongest features.
- He loves reading comic books. They’ve had a huge influence on his life.
- His requirements for happiness include love, money and performing on a stage.
- He likes to solve his own problems, but if he can’t, he’ll turn to BTS’ V for support and advice.
- Jimin is in charge of the kitchen back at the dorm.
- He loves money.
- His ideal date would be sitting on a bench with his date and drinking together. He’d also like to walk while holding hands and have a countryside date.
- He was hurt when Jungkook said that he ranked last in the group when it came to looks.
- He puts on eyeliner even while practicing choreography. He says that it helps him with his facial expressions.
- Jin says that Jimin is the member who has changed the most since BTS’ debut.
- The other members say that he comes at your very cutely, like a puppy, so it’s very hard to say no to him.
- He can be shy and timid, but is also very considerate.
- He hates losing.
- He works hard at everything he does. HE practices constantly, and sometimes only sleeps 3 hours a day, even if there’s no schedule.
- He’s an expert in skin care.
- One of his craziest life dreams is to become a mechanized hum like the one from Galaxy Express 999.
- If he were able to choose a superpower, it’d be the power to speak with animals.
- He gets teased about his height by the other members.
- When he was auditioning for Big Hit Entertainment, he said that his dancing was on point, but his singing was shaky.
- When he told his parents that he wanted to be a singer, they happily supported him.
- He tries to work out every day. During busy schedules, his abs will disappear, making him feel a bit subconscious because he doesn’t have time to work out.
- His favorite Avenger is The Hulk.
- He thinks that if he were forced to dress in girl clothes, he’d still look cute.
- He wants 4 earrings on his ears.
- He said his speciality is his eye-smile.
- He’s confident in his looks now.
That’s all we have for BTS’ Jimin right now, but we’ll update as soon as we learn more!
If you know anymore, please leave a comment down below.
Again, if you want to use the information in this post, please credit/link back to this URL. Thank you!