BTS’ V is the vocalist and visual of the group.
He’s very wild and has a 4D personality.
The members say that of all of the members, he is the noisiest.
Here’s all the info we have on BTS’ V right now, but we’ll be sure to update his profile as soon as we get more information.
You can repost all of the information here on your Tumblr or blog, but, credit back to this post URL.
BTS’ V Biography, Profile, Biodata, and Facts:
- Stage Name: V.
- Real Name: Kim Tae Hyung
- Nickname: TaeTae, Blank Tae (Because of his facial expressions), CGV (Because his visuals remind people of a perfectly-sculpted video game character).
- Position: Vocalist, visual.
- Born: December 30th, 1995.
- Hometown: Daegu, South Korea.
- Nationality: Korean.
- Ethnicity: Korean.
- Languages: Korean, Japanese.
- Family: Father, mother, younger sister (Kim Eon Jin), and youngerbrother (Kim Jeong Gyu).
- How old is V? 23 years old.
- Astrological Zodiac Sign: Capricorn.
- Chinese Zodiac Sign: Pig.
- Height: 179cm or 5 feet 10 inches – 5 feet 11 inches.
- Weight: 62kg or 137 pounds.
- Blood Type: AB.
- Education: Korea Art School, Global Cyber University.
- Label: BigHit Entertainment.
- Favorite Foods: Japchae and any type of meat.
- Favorite Hobbies: Cooking, playing video games, photography, watching anime.
- Favorite Song: Lee Juck’s “Rain”.
- Favorite Number: 10.
- Favorite Color: Gray, black, white, green.
- Favorite Celebrities: Eric Bannet, Park Bogum, BTOB’s Sungjae, GOT7’s Mark, SHINee’s Minho, Minjae, EXO’s Baekhyun.
- Favorite Possessions: Computer, big dolls, clothing, shoes, accessories, and any item of his that he feels is special and unique.
- Favorite Motto: (He came up with it himself) “Let’s live cooly to the maximum. Since life only happens once, wake up at ease in the morning and work at doing your best.”
- Favorite type of girl/Ideal type: Someone who takes care of him, someone who gets more charming every day, someone who does aegyo, someone who is kind, someone who wears wide pants, and someone who loves only him.
- His Spotify playlist is; “V’s Join Me“.
- He was born in Daegu, but he later moved to Geochang with his family. He then moved back to Daegu for a little bit, and finally he moved to Seoul when he became a trainee.
- He was a trainee set to debut in BTS for a long time, but he still remained a mystery until BTS debuted.
- People describe his personality as 4D.
- He can dance while wearing high heels.
- He is a very picky eater.
- He says that his role model is his father. When he becomes a father, he hopes to be just like his dad. Someone who takes care of his children, listens to them, encourages them, and gives them advice for their future.
- He and BTS’ Jin share the same hobbies.
- He is close to both BTS’ Jimin and Jin. He’ll confide in them about his problems. Jimin moreso than Jin though, because they’re the same age.
- He considers Jimin his best friend.
- He looks like a cross between EXO’s Baekhyun and B.A.P’s Daehyun.
- Alongside the highly energetic J-Hope, V is also considered a mood-maker of BTS.
- He is a huge fan of Gucci.
- He is a big Girls’ Generation fan too. The very first album that he bought was a Girls’ Generation album.
- He is the most popular member in Taiwan.
- He is in charge of doing laundry at the dorm.
- He and K.Will share the same birthday. He has a cute story where one time it was their birthday, K.Will was in the waiting room next door. K.Will came to him and said, “Hey, is it your birthday today? It’s mine too! Let’s blow out our candles together.”
- V loves amusement parks. His favorite rides are the gyro drop, gyro swing, and roller coasters.
- V can climb trees. He just has trouble getting down from them.
- V is ambidextrous. He can dominantly use either of his hands.
- Taehyung has said that his family was poor growing up.. His family consists of farmers. He thought because he was poor, he would never become famous.
- He said that if he didn’t debut with BTS, he’d probably have become a farmer, pulling out weeds at his farm with his grandmother.
- V acted in the Korean drama “Hwarang”. He also sang the OST for the album with BTS’ Jin.
- He has a black Pomeranian puppy named Yeon-tan.
- On a list of “Top 100 Most Handsome Faces of 2017”, he ranked #1.
- He says that for an ideal date, he would take his date to an amusement park. If he can’t take his date there, he’d go to a nearby park, holding hands and just having a cute date.
- The other members say that his cooking is super amazing, but they have yet to try it…?
- Jin says that V is the noisiest member.
- They say he’s very hyper and can be immature for his age. They say he can act like the maknae a lot.
- They also say he’s innocent.
- He has a bad habit of biting his nails, touching anything that’s cute, and constantly saying “Mom” and “It hurts”.
- He likes finding hidden musical gems that not many people know about.
- Jungkook says that V hates losing.
- He also says that V likes to pursue a lot of passions, but has no patience to see them through.
- He hasn’t been in a serious relationship yet.
- He loves the movie Miracle in Cell #7. It made him cry.
- He got sit on by a chimpanzee when he was younger. His friends say that he has become like that chimpanzee because of that incident.
- He already has names picked out for two of his future children. Taekwon if it’s a boy, and Taeguk if it’s a girl.
- He watches one episode of Anime each day.
- He wants the superpower of being able to talk to cars…?
- Sometimes he speaks gibberish.
- He likes dancing.
- He likes dancing the Kkumul kkumul dance.
- His favorite song, Lee Juck “Rain” reminds him of a painful memory. It was a rainy day. He had a crush on a girl and was going to confess to her via phone call. But because it was raining, she didn’t pick up her phone. While taking the bus home, the song was playing.
- Suga says that V and RM are the members who eat the most. They’re like twin mountains.
- He wants to see his parents on his days off.
- He would love to become Iron Man.
- He’s super scared of ghosts.
- He also doesn’t want to touch anything gross.
- He’s scared of heights.
- He doesn’t like wearing shoes.
- He and Jimin were classmates in high school.
That’s all we have for BTS’ V right now, but we’ll update as soon as we learn more!
If you know anymore, please leave a comment down below.
Again, if you want to use the information in this post, please credit/link back to this URL. Thank you!